Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Publix: Post Live Active Cereal for 95 cents a box!

This new (and yummy) cereal is BOGO TODAY (until 4/3 - tomorrow) at Publix, at $3.89 for two boxes.
There were $1 off coupons in the 3/30 Smartsource. Use two coupons and pay:
$1.89 for two boxes of cereal!

I know this might be a little higher than a lot of you pay for cereal (can we say Chocolate Honey Bunches of Oats?), but I've been wanting to try this and it's really good!
Have you found any good Publix sales lately?

1 comment:

Denise Sawyer said...

I know you read my blog every now and then and so I was checking out your blog. I have a few questions for you but would like to email if possible. I couldn't find any contact info on you blog. Would you come over to my blog and email me (just a blank email will do)?

Denise
The "Cents"ible Sawyer