Friday, April 4, 2008

Publix: Passover Prep Deals!

If you are preparing for Passover, make sure to grab one of Publix's weekly ads this week. There is a $3 off coupon for a 5 lb. package of Streit's matzah, which happens to be my favorite. It is on sale for $10.99 (usually $14.99), so with the coupon you get a ton of matzah for $7.99!

Also, the Manichewitz matzo ball soup mix is BOGO this week. Make sure to get some for your celebration!

Keep checking back for more on the festival of Passover, which begins the evening of April 19th this year. I hope to post my cleaning the leaven out of my house (with pictures!), and some of my favorite Passover recipes! You won't believe the yummy things you can make with matzah!

2 comments:

Tara in VA said...

I saw your linky thing on "Biblical Womanhood" and had to stop by. Just wanted to pass on the tip that if you have a Martin's grocery store and you spend $50 you get 5lbs of matzah for free! Taking advantage of that deal also generated a register coupon for $5 off on $30 worth of passover/kosher related items (not that I can go spend another $30 after the $50 I dropped to get the original deal!?!)

Glad to have found your blog...I'll add it to my list of favorites :-)

Jen said...

Thanks Tara! For those of you that live in Florida, Albertson's is having a similar deal to what Tara is talking about. I might try it out on Sunday. Thanks for mentioning it!