Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cover Girl TruBlend Makeup Moneymaker at CVS!

Yes, that's right...You can take home Cover Girl TruBlend makeup AND make money this week (and month!) at CVS.

Pictured above is what I bought today.

Here's how I did it:
Buy 3 participating TruBlend items for $6.99 (or $6.88 at some stores) each.
Use $5/$15 (if you are still able - we haven't had any problems in Florida).
Use CoverGirl BOGO coupon from 4/6 P&G.
Use $2 off CoverGirl TruBlend from Reinventing Beauty magazine.
Paid: 6 ECB's and $1.50 out of pocket.
Received: $10 ECB's!
Therefore, I made $2.50 and brought home a foundation, pressed powder, and blush.

I also did a similar transaction yesterday with the TruBlend Whipped Foundation ($9.29 each). I bought 2 and used the $5/$15, the BOGO (manager had to key it in manually though), and a $2 from Reinventing Beauty. I made money on that deal as well!

If all of this is greek to you, see my post "How to CVS."

For more ideas like this one, see MoneySavingMom's post here.

No comments: