Monday, March 31, 2008

My CVS Deals today!

Here's what I bought today:
Fantastik Antibacterial Multipurpose Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles
4 Palmolive Dish Soap
3 Clean and Clear Facial Cleansers
Jergens Lotion
4 Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Deordant
Biore Pore Minimizing Strips
Biore Warming Facial Scrub
7 Assorted Essence of Beauty Products (including the gift bag!)
2 packs of Tic Tacs
1 Bag of Peanut M&M's...for my cashier!

Total out of pocket: 79 cents plus $3 ECB's! Today was so much fun!

Check your e-mail! CVS e-mailed our quarterly ECB's this morning!
I got 2 ECB's...I wish it was 2% of your YTD savings, not quarterly spending haha!

If you're new to CVS, go here.

1 comment:

Mama Said said...

Wow! I am sooooo impressed! You go, girl!
Today's the first day I've visited your blog. It's really cool. The eating Biblically thing is very interesting. I look forward to reading more!