Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wellness360 Can Really Pay Off!




I have been waiting a long time to tell you about wellness360 because I wanted to try it out myself first, and make sure that it is legitimate. How does it work?

First: Sign up.

Originally, I had signed up to get that old $5/$15 CVS coupon that everyone was raving about months ago. I started receiving emails that claimed that I could make money just by clicking around the site, and using the tools there.

Second: Start using the site.

They actually have some pretty useful components on the site, including health articles, exercise videos, and my personal favorite - a food/calorie journal. Your points do seem to add up slowly, but little by little, you start earning more.

Third: Invite others to join.

This is the highest point-earning activity. Within 3 months of using the site and inviting my friends to join, I had earned over $30...not bad for clicking around a site for about 5 minutes here and there.

Finally: GET PAID CUZ!!!

A few weeks ago, I had received an email saying that wellness360 needed my SSN to send my check due to tax regulations. I didn't do it. I'm really into this whole privacy thing and not having my identity stolen, so I was a little disappointed. However, tonight when my husband was cleaning up our office he found a check from wellness360 (it actually comes from Aperture Health) for $36.07 made out to me! So I guess they didn't need my SSN after all!

All in all, I think this is a great idea. They have advertisers (of course) on the site, and they share that revenue with the users. I am wondering if anyone out there has had any experiences with wellness360 that they would like to share? I can see how if I spent a few minutes a day doing this it could be very rewarding!

ALSO, if you decide to sign up because you read this on Tavita's Purse, I would REALLY appreciate if you input my enrollment code (ahm803124) when you sign up! : ) Thanks!

For more Frugal Friday ideas, head over to BiblicalWomanhood.

No comments: