Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CVS Deals 9/14 - 9/20 2008 - Free Aleve and Excedrin!

I know I haven't been doing a lot of CVS blogging lately, but since this is a pretty good week, in my opinion, for beginners I'll post a few deals. I hope I can turn a few more people on to this wonderful system!

Deal Idea:
Buy 1 Aleve D Cold and Sinus or Sinus Headache at $3.99
Buy 1 Excedrin Express Gels at $3.99
Buy 1 Purex Laundry Detergent (50 oz.) at $2.99

Coupons:
$2/$10 (if you have)
$1 off Aleve
$1 off Excedrin Express Gels CRT (if it prints for you; mine printed yesterday at the card scanner)
50 cents off Purex from 8/10 SmartSource insert

Spend: $6.47 OOP (or use ECB's to pay!)
Make: $8.98 ECB's!

IT'S ECB-MAKING TIME! WHOO HOO!

For more deal ideas, see MoneySavingMom and The Centsible Sawyer! I love these gals!

No comments: