Monday, September 22, 2008

My Favorite Publix Deal of the Week


Since I am in a season of life right now that does not give me as much time as I'd like to devote to posting ALL of the Publix weekly deals, I decided to post my favorite deal once a week. That way, I'll be able to tell you the absolute best deal, in my opinion, as well as remind you to go to Fiddledeedee for the WHOLE scoop!
As you probably guessed from the picture, my favorite Publix deal is on the Pompeian Olive Oil. It is Buy One, Get One (BOGO) and there are $1 printable coupons on the website. I was able to print at least 2 coupons (haven't tried for more yet), so:
Buy 2 Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil 32 oz. ($11.99 each)
Use 2 $1 off coupons here
Get 2 for $9.99!
Remember, Publix sales run Thursday to Wednesday (in Florida) and Wednesday to Tuesday in other states, I believe.
Thanks to Sarah at Fiddledee for alerting me to the coupons!

No comments: