Monday, November 3, 2008

My Favorite Publix Deals of the Week!

I didn't get a picture from my Publix trip yesterday, but here are my favorite deals for this week (until Wednesday night in my corner of the world):

Ziploc Easy Zipper Bags with Fresh Shield (various sizes) - on sale 2/$3.00
- Used $1/1 coupons found on displays in many local Publix stores. Makes each box 50 cents each!



Green Giant Steamers Frozen Vegetables - on sale 50% off
Used $1/1 coupons here (Thanks Sarah!) Made each bag of veggies 19 cents each!



Solo Grips Plastic Cups/Plates - Buy One, Get One Free $4.69.
No coupons, but I needed these for Thanksgiving, and I was so excited about the bonus FREE mini-Sharpies inside that it definitely was a good deal!


However, my ABSOLUTE favorite deal was my FREE Yoplait yogurt thanks to the Publix Promise! The sign on the shelf read $2.50, but they scanned $2.59 (I guess the price is going up!). So of course, I quickly pointed it out to my friendly cashier. Yay for free yogurt!

Wanna be a Publix Super Saver? Head back to Fiddledeedee for more great Publix deals this week!

No comments: