Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Modesty Survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Hello everyone! It's been so long! Well, as you have probably assumed, I have been enjoying a very "full" life during this wonderful holiday season. I hope to get back to our regular schedule here very soon!

I was doing a little reading today, and I ran across The Modesty Survey. Let me tell you...very interesting stuff. Modesty is something that is very near and dear to my heart, although I have shyed away from talking about it a lot on here. I feel like I tend to get "preachy" when I talk about it, since the "rules" of modesty are not hard-and-fast rules at all. However, the survey has very interesting results, and I just wanted to give you the link in case you might be interested! Enjoy!

I'm over at my parents' house for the weekend, enjoying their sukkah, but I'll be back soon.

No comments: