Monday, May 12, 2008

Hawaiian Tropic Moneymaker at CVS this week!

Yes, you can "make money" simply by purchasing two of the above pictured Sunblock Lip Balms at CVS this week. The weekly ad says, "Buy any 2 Hawaiian Tropic products, receive $10 ECB's." (Limit 1 deal per household) These lip balms worked for me (and others...thanks MoneySavingMom!) and they are $1.99 each. Therefore, I bought 2 of them, payed $4 (well, I only "paid" 46 cents because I bought some other things and used other ECB's that I already had), and received $10 ECB's back to use on anything in the store (except prescriptions)!
I was so giddy when I came out of the store!
One thing to note: it take a little work to find these. At my store, the lip balms were not found with the other sunscreen or even with the other lip balms. The store had a special section in the middle front that had beach umbrellas, pool toys, etc. The lip balms were hanging on a special sun care display there. So worth the extra 5 minutes that it took me to find them!

No comments: