Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Publix: Cheap Cheerios and FREE Bananas!

Ok...I know this deal is only good for two more days, but I just saw it yesterday and tried it.

Cheerios are BOGO right now at Publix. Get two boxes, and a bunch of bananas (preferably a small bunch to get them free!).
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 6/14 Smartsource.
Also use the $1 off Bananas wyb Cheerios Publix coupon also from the 6/14 Smartsource.

My particular bunch of bananas was 85 cents...so my grand total for two boxes of Cheerios (multigrain..yum!) and 4 bananas was $3.14!

I don't think that's too bad for someone who's been out of the loop lately. It's good to be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The esstential thing in these times of the "footsteps of Moshiach" is not to follow intellect and reason, but to follow Torah and mitzvot wholeheartedly, with simple faith in the G-d of Israel."
HaYom Yom, 12 Tevet