Friday, January 9, 2009

"Mystery" Roar Detected from Faraway Space

There is "something new and interesting going on in the universe," said Alan Kogut of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.

I don't know about you, butI feel like there are some interesting things going on in the world today. Here's one of the latest...

Mystery Roar Detected from Faraway Space

I can't help but think of the words of the prophet Amos -

"The lion hath roared; who will not fear? the LORD GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?"
I did a search on Google for "lion of judah roars" and saw this message from the ICEJ. Now, you may not agree with everything in this message, however, I loved the last point. Perhaps this "mysterious" roaring has something to do with the Lion of Judah!

2 comments:

His Talmidat said...

I read the article to my husband and he asked, "Did your source offer any insite into what they thought it was?" I read him your post and said, "Is that what you were thinking." His reply, "Yeah. You go in search of the first stars and hear a booming voice? Hmm..." So amazing! It will be interesting to find out what they decide it is. An exciting eerie (sp)!

NoReply said...

ohh I just love anything spacey and have been a closet Trekki since well - forever!

Did you also see this story about solar storms heading our way?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478024,00.html

PS - photo is simply awesome!