Sunday, February 24, 2008

CVS Advisor Panel and Deals

I'm so excited about the new CVS Advisor Panel. I signed up about two weeks ago, and I have already done two surveys. After doing the surveys (which took me about 10 minutes to do each), I was promised to receive $10 ECB's each for the surveys. Wow! So basically in 20 minutes of my time, I have made $20! If you are into saving money and have a CVS card, I definitely recommend signing up for the advisor panel. I can't wait to get my ECB's! One is supposed to print after February 29th on my receipt, and the other one after March 14th.

As for CVS in general this past week, I did go twice, but it wasn't amazing (to me anyway). Here's what I got:
Deal #1:
Glucose Monitor for $19.99 (No, I don't have diabetes, but it is FREE this month after ECB's, so I think it is an awesome thing to donate)
1 box of Celestial Seasonings Tea
Used $4/$20 coupon (I just updated my e-mail address on the website)
Used all of the ECB's I had, and paid about $2 out of pocket.
Made $20.99 in ECB's.

Deal #2 (dear hubby is sick, so I needed some more medicines!):
1 CVS Tussin CF Cough Syrup
1 CVS Nasal Decongestant - 18 count
1 CVS Facial Scrub (was all out)
1 Sambucol
Used $3/$10 CVS brand coupon (printed on the scanner when I entered the store)
Used my ECB's and paid $1.97 out of pocket.
Made $10 in ECB's.

Not the best week, but I did get some things we really did need. I'm looking forward to March's monthly deals. I've already maxed out on most of the February deals!

One exciting thing - I noticed my year-to-date savings so far is already at $175.67!

No comments: